2016年2月16日火曜日

A Visit to Santa Cruz



Three years in Bay Area and first time visiting Santa Cruz. It was a lot more prettier that I'd expected. There are still some other places that I missed this time in Santa Cruz so I will definitely revisit there hopefully soon. 

Dim-sum brunch before the trip to Santa Cruz, getting ready for the drive. 
I really like this American-Asian atmosphere.
Panther Beach.


Weather was super sunny that day and the color contrast of green leaves, yellow flowers and blue sky was so vivid under the sunshine that it created sort of a heavenly atmosphere.












Made a stop at Cliff Dr.





The famous Verve coffee in downtown Santa Cruz.


A few more shots from my instagram.




Lastly, in case you are interested, here is my own version of "Things to do in Santa Cruz" list.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN