2015年10月28日水曜日

Visiting a Cool Sister in a Cool City is the Best :D


When my sister told me she was going to a grad school in Barcelona, I thought it was super cool. And at that same moment I knew that I had to visit her while she was there and that it would be awesome-- and it sure was :)

When I visited my sister's flat in Barcelona for the first time, I was like, "Oh my god, you must be kidding!", I mean, it was too cool. It was in the right middle of the city center of Barcelona, where countless nice restaurants and cool shops sat side by side, and crowds of tourists busily walk all day around. It was impossible to check out everything there during my stay. Well, it was a bit too busy for me but it's definitely a fun place to stay.

The morning in the Gothic Quarter... it was already 9am but not many stores had opened yet. Apparently Barcelona's business hour starts at around 11am?
 Typical breakfast sandwich with freshly-squeezed orange juice.
 Locals' favorite place to chill out.

 Caixa == Bank.





The famous toast called "pan con tomate".
Enjoying Catalan-style BBQ.





Said my sister wanted to go to a postoffice-- and there she is.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN