2015年10月25日日曜日

Phish Concert at Shoreline Amphitheater


I like going to the concerts at the outdoor concert hall Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, CA. They have a nice picnic area on the lawn to enjoy the show, and a pretty good PA system. Its location is fairly close from Mountain View downtown (where I live), so I can ride my bike to get there and avoid traffic jams entering the parking area. That day I went to a show of the world-famous  improvisation band, Phish.


Before the concert started... people were chilling out on the lawn waiting for the show to start.


I brought several cans of sparkling wine and some snacks to our picnic. I was very surprised to find out that people were allowed to bring their own food and drinks (as long as they are unopened) to the fes in the US... I think in Japan it is mandatory that you purchase food and drinks from the stores within the festival site, which are typically a little more expensive than the normal prices...

It was already dark when the band finally appeared on the stage and started the show. I had fun throwing big balloons in the air as I listened to the show. Of course, the band's performance was really good too.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN